FRONT LINE SPECIALISTS PROVIDE DAILY PROTECTION FOR OUR COMMUNITIES, BUT ALSO FACE THEIR OWN HEALTH ISSUES DUE TO CONTAMINATION BY INFECTION FROM WORKING WITH THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
SOME OF THE MOST VULNERABLE INCLUDE NURSES, EMS, CDC, DOCTORS, MILITARY, POLICE, SECURITY AND FIREFIGHTERS TO MENTION A FEW. IN THESE WORK ENVIRONMENTS, THERE ARE A NUMBER OF CONTAMINATION CONCERNS, INCLUDING BODILY FLUIDS AND HANDS-ON HUMAN INTERACTION. THE THREAT IS EXTREMELY HIGH OF CONTRACTING A DISEASE-CAUSING GERM, LEADING TO SICK DAYS, EMERGENCY VISITS FOR TREATMENT OR EVEN SURGERY. 68% OF NURSES AND OTHER FIRST RESPONDERS DEAL WITH THIS SKIN AILMENT ON A DAY-TO-DAY BASIS AS THEY DO THEIR JOB AT THE BEST OF THEIR TRAINED ABILITY. THIS CONDITION CAN ALSO LEAD TO HIGH SICK-TIME RATES IN THE WORKPLACE.PURMIST IS A PROVEN SOLUTION TO HELP PREVENT THESE CONTAMINATIONS.
- Kills 99.9999% of harmful germs and bacteria within 15 seconds of application
- 3.4 oz bottle of PurMist is equal to 6 alcohol base sanitizer bottles the same size for protection
- Continual protection against harmful germs and bacteria for 6 hours
- Cross-contamination of germs by contact is nearly eliminated
- New packaging manufactured with recycled paper and plastics
- 11 botanical extracts being used
- Dermatologist approved
- 16 different vitamins,
emollients and nutrients
- Keep skin healthy and naturally moisturized
- Made with naturally moisturizing botanical oils
- 99.87% natural ingredients
PurMist® products provide protection throughout the day to help prevent
the spread of illness causing germs.
PURMIST® 0.24 FL.OZ.
PURMIST® Hand and Arm